Pages

Monday, December 23, 2019

Notice to Explain

I've been working for more than 5 years and as per my own judgment, I'm a pretty good employee. I don't break rules and If I did, it a thing that cannot be considered as bad.

Well, I don't know if other companies do this as well. But if you have a violation, you'll be given the notice to explain and you have to defend yourself stating why you should not be held liable for such accusation.

And my streak was broken. Because of that freaking late that I've been talking about in my tweets.



And it was unexpected traffic. It's so crazy that if you go to Alabang from Alabang, it will take you an hour. That's how bad it was. 

In 2 years in my current campaign, my late arrival only happens once before this one and it's very sad. I'm really hoping that they'll consider what happened. 

I don't want to count my efforts for the company but if I'll be held liable, I don't know what will I fell. 

Hahaha. 

//NTE //sebajisoka

No comments: