I read a news today that one senator called POGO as "Essential".
In the previous week, I don't want to get bothered to the point that I'll make a blog out of it. I mean, I'm already bothered enough by the government. So, making a blog about it can be really frustrating and somehow a waste of time.
I still have still small hope about all of this turning around. But, earlier, I wanted to cry for this nation. The leader of this country is not bothered enough to protect the our land. Other nation is claiming one of the recently discovered lands and they're letting them claim it. They didn't do early planning for the pandemic, they prioritize foreign entry rather than saving the people from the virus.
They close their eyes to what's happening. Ignoring red flags and playing the blame game. Empowering military forces than medical frontliners. Thinking that guns are part of the solution. They call out those who criticize the administration and threaten to be summoned from a foreign land.
I'm glad that Taiwan stood their grounds and support the Filipina, protecting her rights and freedom in their country but it's sad at the same time, to think that a foreign land has more guts to save people, not of theirs. Taiwan is saving Filipinos from their own country. Just let that sink in. I mean what do I expect for this country who called Gambling Operators as Essential in this pandemic. That providing justice is based on political party and that magic triangle. I regret supporting you. You gave us high hopes for our future and showed your potential while you're still a mayor. Well, we were fooled. Your political will is merely just words. Thanks for protecting the Chinese, rather than your own people.
Praying that our eyes will be opened and use this experience to elect better leaders. We already saw it in Pasig and many places. We can do this for the whole nation as well.
//Essential
//sebajisoka
No comments:
Post a Comment