Ever since I was still a child, I'm always dreaming of being a superhero to save someone. The knight in shining armor, has incredible strength, and the one who saves the day. As I grow up, I knew that superhero doesn't exist, there's no gamma radiation, spider-bite, or kryptonite and we're just destined to live by ourselves, surviving this life.
Then, I met Jasmin. I fell in love with her. I'm hoping to be that kind of hero she deserves. I tried very hard to be that person.
Well.
Guess what!
I was wrong.
I didn't realize that I don't have to be a hero to be with her. I don't have to be strong all the time, that it's okay to be vulnerable. And she knows that and she understands. Over time, I became self-reflective, and as I ponder on the things that I experience, I discovered, after all these years, I'm the one who needs saving and...
She did it.
She became the hero that I long for.
//Hero
//sebajisoka
No comments:
Post a Comment