Pages

Friday, May 22, 2020

How distracted am I?

I opened my laptop as I wanted to play some games. I just installed the classic Chrono Trigger. I hopped through the time and when I felt like I'm overplaying, I stopped and think about what will I do next.

Browsing through Facebook
Checking chat history
Being invisible

I decided to re-create my "sebajisoka" logo with this Romance Fatal typeface. I opened my photoshop and tweak some settings from the app and the computer setting itself to make sure that it's running under the right graphics card. 

After that, I started typing the name, searched for the typeface and viola, it's the same old logo. I mess around with the colors and set it in a mix of teal and violet, then I added some big solid title for my blog, Galvanized into ACTION. 

Then, I remember a friend from work, who laughs at me because of that title, so I checked it's meaning and I think it's kinda cool until I realized that it's not that cool. Now, I wanted it changed. 

But I stopped and wondered how I came up with that title. I wonder about the synonym that I tried searching to find matching words and details. The perfect description, maybe?

So, I searched about the history behind the title in my blog itself. I didn't find any explanation. Now, I don't know what to say when someone asks for it. Though I haven't found any, I found some good old articles that make me go back in time. 

I found some crazy activities that I tried just to improve my writing. Did you know that I attended a seminar before for something like writing an article for news? This is for the JIL Church Worldwide's anniversary.

See how frustrated I was about being a writer, and how cheap I was in getting as much free of a session as I hope for.

I also saw a picture of an old friend. I posted it like 8 years ago in this blog and it's about how life is unfair. She and her old sister almost got raped in their province. If you thought that the "almost" is a piece of good news but, certainly not. The man hurt her and she stayed in the hospital for who-knows-how-long before being declared dead. 

Well, it's almost 1pm. I should sleep now. Good night! 

//HowDistractedAmI?
//sebajisoka

No comments: