Pages

Monday, January 1, 2024

ANIME FIGURE COLLECTION 2023

First Anime Figure you bought this year

This was a pre order the previous year that was released earlier this year.

Latest Anime Figure you purchased.

Banpresto Colleseum Figure. One of the best in terms of quality.

Cutest Figure

'This lovely family from Spy x Family. A gift from a friend in Japan.

Figure of antagonist

Of course, Sukuna

Figure that took you forever to find

Never seen anyone that have this figure and it took me forever to find it until I was not searching for it and it appeared in my timeline.

Figure of a Sensei

No other than All Might

Figure that you own that you got the worst deal on (aka paid too much)

Overvalued due to rarity but I'm not 100% on this figure. Should have payed 1/3 the price.

Favorite Female Character

The Chizuru Mizuhara.

Favorite Bunny

There should be no one else. 

Favorite male Character

No caption needed

Figure that gives you nostalgia

For Naruto anime's 20th anniversary, they created this figure to represent the past and present. It gave me all the feels when I saw this.

Ultimate Grail

I never planned on buying this but I've been looking at this figure from the promo campaign and It's one of the best figure out there. So I bought it. It's now rotating on my display cab,

Favorite Photo of figure 

Over the past months, I've been working hard to improve my skills and so far this is my favorite shot. This is a Sasuke figure from the BFC line.

First Scale Figure

Another figure that I didn't plan on buying but appeared on my timeline with a really cheap price and I've been eyeing this for awhile.

First resin

Of course, it's gotta be Naruto and Sasuke with this really cool posing and beautiful base

Favorite set of figures:


Yes, the trio from the three-way deadlock episode.

The lovely girls from kanojo okarishimasu
And the big three!

Figures that I look forward to this 2024








My anime figure shelf as of 12.31.23





//sebajisoka

No comments: