Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Monster




Monster
Date aired: Apr 07, 2004 to Sep 28, 2005
Duration: 22 min
74 Episodes
Genres: Drama, Horror, Mystery, Psychological, Seinen, Thriller, Suspense
Rating: ★★★★★★★★★★

I can't believe that I only watched this now. This show is only for the mature. The elements of this anime are just insane. It's one of the best, suspense and psychological anime out there and a classic. 

The story revolves around a Japanese Doctor, Dr. Tenma. One of the finest young surgeons of the generation. There's almost nothing that he can't do. He met this kid who was shot in the head and tried to do an operation with him and succeeded. But this is where his nightmare begins. 

He became a suspect in the killing of his own director and it skyrocketed to many killings and each episode is getting more and more interesting. All you want is to know how will it end. How will the people know the true killer and the mystery behind it all? 

This is a journey. A definite must-watch.


I woke up from the dream. There were so many visions I had of the end, but now I'm picturing a different ending altogether; a clearer vision of the true ending.


//Monster
//sebajisoka

No comments: