Monster
Date aired: Oct 08, 1997 to Apr 01, 1998
Duration: 23 min
25 Episodes
Genres: Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Military, Seinen, Supernatural, Demons
Rating: ★★★★★★★★☆☆
I've been hearing Berserk ever since I started watching anime and it is one of the old anime that looks like a classic but you do not have the eagerness to start.
Well, after reading so many recommendations. I started the series. At the time, I'm wondering why do they like this. It does not feel anything special. But, I gave the show a chance and watched it like a normal series. Weekly. Then, just this year I decided to binge the remaining episodes and I can't get my hands off of it.
The ending is insanely beautiful and tragic. I was surprised by the sudden change of theme. But they pulled it off amazingly.
I immediately hop into the manga to continue the experience and they say that this is how you consume Berserk, through the manga. And it did not disappoint. I regret not consuming this sooner.
//Berserk
//sebajisoka

No comments:
Post a Comment