Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Come back to me








What a lovely day!
I went to school with energetic motions, because I have my classmates VideoCam!
I ride the tricycle singing a song from my phone’s play list, as I enter my room in the school campus I was so excited to meet my friend, he gotta show me something, an edited picture of us, haha! 

Anyway, my professor came and told us an announcement that made us smile, no classes on PE today! A plan came out from my barkada, MOA! MOA! MOA! Kaso mga walang pera, haha! So we end up going to Festival Mall, we went to save more as we always do and buy some foods, we ate in the Rice In the Box:



After we ate, we saw Ayesa and McLean, oh no, the camera, I was so nervous that he might see the camera, we’re using it for nothing, good thing he didn’t. :D
As we depart from the department store I hear this song playing in the place,
That song was released last 2008, after the release of David Cook’s Self-titled Album
I downloaded the song after it was released, then a year of no David Cook on my phone happened, so I put some on my phone then I was shocked hearing the song from the place, aside from its old enough to be play nowadays, it was on my phone and it was the last song I played when I went in the school.
At kinilabutan ako sa mga sumunod na pangyayari, I was amazed!
He is using even the worldly songs Just to get my attention, God is speaking to me that time, and it was not only a song it was His message for me.


So I let you go
I’ll set you free
And when you see what you need to see
When you find you
Come back to me.

And I hope you’ll find everything that you need
I’ll be right here waiting to see
When you find you
Come back to me.

-          I have my own interpretation for the song.
Just like what I’ve said before, it’s been a long time since the last time I went to church
So God used the song to speak to me “Come Back to Me” and;


“God is not impressed with our excuses!”
No but.. but..


Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give up

iBLoG
I Believe, Love and Obey God
♥sebajisoka.052.237.029♥

No comments: