Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Detective Conan

Detective Conan
“The Lost Episode”



Cast:
Errol 
Daryl
Anne
Jabes
JC
Kamil
Ayesa
Xy-za
Beth
Jhetro

Errol: Hello there! 
Xy: ohh... hello! Errol, is that you?
Errol: In deed I am. And you are?
Xy: it’s me xy-za.
Errol: oh xy-za! its been a while since we've seen each other. how are you?
Xy: I’m doing well. we will be having our high school reunion this coming Friday.
Errol: high school reunion? oh, really?
Xy: Yes, a high school of our batch. I just called the others, some confirmed they’ll be coming while the others can't due to their hectic schedules. So, are you coming Errol?
Errol: you can count me in..

*Road Trip!*
Everyone's walking going to xy-za’s house with big traveling bags while chatting and mingling.
Ayesa: Finally, we’re here!
Anne: (sigh) Finally!
Jhet: What a tiring trip.
JC: hey xy-za, can i use the comfort room? The nature is calling, excuse me guys.
Xy: come with me JC, I'LL accompany you.

(xy-za and JC went to the CR, while the others are arranging and fixing their things)
(Unwinding)

JC came back.

JC: Hey Errol, who’s that boy beside you?

Errol: he’s my nephew Conan.
Daryl: Hello! How are you guys?

JC: Well You look so old right now, errol. what’s up with you?
Everyone: hahaha! (laughing)
Errol: (looked annoyed)
Beth: it seems that you ended up singing in a cafeteria, errol. (hahaha!)
Kamil: Speaking of cafeteria, i do remember something about Jhetro's unforgettable acts back in our high school years. He ate anne’s lunch when we we’re in Junior high, right?

Xy-za Came

Xy: yeah, right! And when Anne told to her Big Brother what Jethro did, Jethro was forced by Anne's big brother to run along the hallway naked. (ahahaha!)

Anne: hahaha! That was one of the most unforgettable and happy moments during our high school years.
Daryl to Errol: uncle, who’s jethro their talking about?
Errol: that man over there daryl. (pointing a hand to jethro)
Daryl: aaaaaah...the one who holds a pen?
Errol: hmm.. (nods)
Daryl: he seems so quiet isn’t he?
Errol: In deed, he is quiet.

Ayesa: that incident was really funny! Hahaha! 
Anne: hey beth, I heard you’re an engineer now?
Beth: yes I am, I graduated 3 years ago, how about you anne?
Anne: I am an accountant, and graduated four years ago.
Beth: wow, that’s great! how about you JC?
JC: I am a businesswoman and currently holds a multi-million business in the industry.. (looking at kamil and ayesa)
ohh.. let me guess Kamil and Ayesa are both models now, am I right?
Ayesa: you got it right my dear.
Kamil: we graduated in the same university.. 
(looking at jethro) how about you jethro?

Jethro: (looked at kamil and raised his shoulders)

Ayesa: maybe you've become a doctor, a psychiatrist or any profession related to medicine?
Errol: I think he’s a businessman!
Jhetro: nope, sorry to disappoint you guys. I took nursing but I failed to finish it.
Beth: Aaaaaaw... I’m sorry to hear that jethro.
Anne: so what are your plans?
Jhetro: I don’t have any plans as of the moment.
Kamil: ayesa, you look so stressed? Do you have a family now?
Ayesa: … (slouch position and sigh)
Kamil: oh let me guess my dear. there was no one who tried to like you back then, so your answer might be a big “NO”
Ayesa: (annoyed)watch your words b*tch, you don’t know me and dont have the right to judge me right away. Besides who cares about it anyway and why am I going to tell you about it?
(walked out)
Kamil: whatever, looser! later guys, i feel so tired from a long trip, im going take a nap first.

Xy, anne and jethro walked out.

Anne:(screams)
Everyone: (woke up then run)
Errol: What’s wrong?
(CR)
Anne: (pointing, scared)

Kamil is dead!

Jethro: call 911 immediately.
JC:(picked up a phone and dialled) hello 911?

Daryl: (looking at corpse of kamil and investigating)

Jabes Came.
Jabes: What happened here?

Errol: Our friend Kamil, commited suicide.
Jabes: wait, is that kamil? (pointing the corpse)
Errol: yes, she's the victim. do you know her?
Jabes: yes, i do know her. she once became our neighbor, hmm. what happened to her? Does she really committed suicide?
Daryl: I think she didn’t commit suicide.
Errol: shut up! What do you know about this case, Kid!?
Jabes: wait! The kid have a point! As far as I know Kamil, she will not do such act.
JC: Really!? So....
Beth: Then, someone killed her!
Jabes: Don't make such conclusions, we’re not totally sure yet.
Errol: (looking at ayesa)

Inspection Continues…
Daryl: (if she didn’t commit then who’s the killer?)
Errol: (I think it’s ayesa, there’s a conflict between them earlier)
Jabes: (i need more clues and evidence. Hmm.)
Ayesa: excuse me, if there’s an update I’ll be in the bedroom. (walked out)
Jabes: you could go with her guys, we’ll keep on investigating here.



Errol: CONAN!!! Go with them, kids shouldn’t be here! 
Daryl: I just wanna see how do you investigate here.
Jabes: Let conan see what we are doing, detective.
(errol pushed conan away)
(walking on the hallway)
Xy: it’s spooky.
Jhet: yeah, it creeps me out.
Beth: but why would she commit suicide?
Xy: I don’t know
Anne: but maybe there’s a killer here?
JC: then who will it be?
(xy and anne are preparing foods)
(jhet went to the CR)
Beth: poor kamil, hmm..
Daryl: (listening in their conversation)
Errol and Jabes came..
JC: she’s a nice friend.
(looking at their class picture)
(silence)

Anne:
c’mon guys, it’s time to eat.
Everyone on the dining table.

Anne:
excuse me guys, I just forgot something in my bag.
Beth: okay. 
Xy: it looks delicious! Hmm.
(jhet came back)
Jhet: I’m starving!
JC: let’s just wait for the others.
Xy: hey detective Jabes, come eat with us.
Jabes: oh thanks
Jhet: where’s Ayesa?
Daryl: he’s in the bedroom.
Beth: wait a second I’m gonna call her.

Anne came back.

(in the bedroom)
Beth: ayesa?
(waaaaaaaaaaahhhh!)

Everyone runs! 
Ayesa just died.

Errol: hah! An emotional breakdown, I knew it! It was ayesa who killed kamil! Then because of guilt she commit suicide.

Daryl:(thinking, why does she do this?)
Anne: so it was ayesa?
Beth: but why does he killed kamil.
Errol: because of kamil’s joke earlier! (flashback)
Jabes: detective, do you know what are you talking about? Do you have any proof?
Errol: you got a point. Hmm..
Daryl: (looking at the wound and an ink on ayesa’s neck.huh!) (suspects faces.)
(it could be anne, xy, beth, jhetro or JC.)
Daryl: (attacks Errol)

Errol fell asleep

Errol: I know who the killer is!
Jabes: detective?
Errol: Everyone will be the suspect, kamil did not commit suicide either ayesa, someone killed them!
JC: then who it is?
Errol: earlier, there’s a conflict between ayesa and kamil, the killer had a chance to kill kamil so that ayesa will be point out as the killer.
(faces of everyone)
As you can see they both died using a knife but the killer didn’t use the knife to kill them, it just leave us question.

Jabes: so what does the killer used?
Errol: a needle!
Jethro: (laughing) a needle as a murder weapon? Hahaha! Are you joking?
Errol: look at their necks, there’s a wound in it.
Everyone was shocked
Errol: and the killer is! Jethro!
Jhet: what?! Is this a joke?
Anne: he’s right, how can you make sure?

Errol: in high school, you’ve been bullied by everyone specially kamil and ayesa.
(jethro looks scared)
And you took this chance for revenge
you’ve told us that you didn’t graduated as a nurse, in few years of being a nursing student, you know what part of the body that is so sensitive, and you find out that a man can be killed using a needle! The needle you use is in your pen! Because of the ink in ayesa’s neck.

Jethro: I admit it. But.. but..
(Daryl came out)
Daryl: hey Jethro, revenge doesn’t make any sense, it’s so childish.
Jethro: I’m totally down for how many years, there’s so many bad experience that happened because of the two of them, my anger just pushed me to do that.
Jabes: but it is a Life that you have taken from their love ones.
Jethro:If it’s a life that I took from them , It is also a happy life that they have deprieve me of..
beth: how dare you!talk back like that!?is that a reason of a man in sanity.?
Anne: you should be jailed!you should be for the actions you’ve made.justice should be served.

Jabes: (waking up errol) Detective?


the end!

isang kahiya-hiyang production, directed by me and Errol! hahai..



Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give up

iBLoG
I Believe, Love and Obey God
♥sebajisoka.052.237.029♥

No comments: