Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

The_Classroom.XD


Just woke up in the brand new day
There’s so many things that I wanna say
It’s been a when I felt this way
Everything’s Okay, nothing feels broken

One thing I know is that were lives moving slow
I’m not out here on my own, I got you
To get me through this
I’m on a long journey through mountains of apathy
And I’m not afraid to walk through

Show me, grow me, hold me
‘Til my balance start to get in
Fading, hating, waiting
For some place where I can fit in

Boy Moves to a New Town with Optimistic Outlook by FM Static

Every morning, you’ll open up your eyes wide open then think about what you should do next, you could take a five more minutes in bed, brush your teeth or look at the mirror and see how wonderful you are. Later on, you’ll be thinking about going to school and get ready for it. Then you’ll ask your Mom or Dad for your daily allowance (or spend your own money, if you’re a working student) then there it is, you’re ready for school.

On your way to school maybe you’re gonna put your headphones on and sing your favorite song, or watch the people around you or maybe you’re thinking about the apple of your eye then you’ll realize that you’re already in your school so you will shout “para po”. Then you’ll be climbing up the stairs and search for your best pals, you’ll be talking to them, tell jokes or you’ll be copying their assignment, and it’s time to go to your classroom.

You’ll enter your room without a scratch of silence from your classmates, you’re gonna search for a vacant seat or take someone’s seat saying “ui, jan ako”.  As you observe your classmate you’ll see the differences between them (You should try it, observe them, it brings lots of fun for me, I’m observing them using a sunglass), you’ll meet the annoying kid, the comedian, the Rich Kids, Albert Einstein, Edward Cullen, Patrick the Star, Vice Ganda, Aqua, the multi-talented, Ms. Universe and many more, this reminds me of something, everyone had their differences, live with it, live in it and learn to accept this people behind their imperfections as God Accepts you behind your defectiveness.

The classroom without the professor can teach us something, that is “to live in it”, “to love everyone in it” “to forgive everyone who accuse you” ,“to never give up on the trials of life”
And of course “to believe in the Higher Power, God”

-eto nga pala ung application article ko sa N.E.R.D.S club. haha!-

Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give up

iBLoG
I Believe, Love and Obey God
♥sebajisoka.052.237.029♥

I’m Jabes Aquino, proudly saying I’m a part of the NERDS!

No comments: