Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Where should I sit at break time?



Kahit ano ka-trip
Road trip, Round trip o Field trip
Kahit ano ka-trip
Ito ang trip na trip
Barkada trip barkada barkada(trip, trip)
Barkada trip barkada barkada(trip, trip)
Barkada trip barkada barkada(trip, trip)
Barkada trip barkada barkada(trip, trip)

-         Trip na Trip by Aizo


Tick tock, here comes the breaktime!
Hmm.. I have a story, there was this group of people who always hang-out together, call them “tropang kaning lamig” (Revised: VenInoSo De MeSuTo) the friendship is compose of 4 guys, 2 gals and a gay. You can call the four guys as F4 and they are composed of:




Errol Ventura aka Ehloi
           He’s a pretty cool friend, he knows something about everything, he got good looks, curly hair and approachable charm but this guy has few weaknesses one of them is speaking in English and memorizing such things, since he’s the first one that I’ve known in the first day of class last year (when I was in first year college) I know this man very well, he’s the one who taught me Photoshop (the basics). Both of us loves photoshop, graphic design, video editing stuffs, food trip and joke time! That’s ehloi! Ü

John McLean Hipolito
            The f4 wouldn’t be complete without him, why? Walang barbero! Haha! Our instructor says that he is so childish, he’s a good looking and a funny type of guy, he usually tell jokes in English and he’s the only one that I can talked to everytime I’m in the mood of speaking in English, he’s a friend that you can trust, a friend that doesn’t have any cent but if he does, it’s a miracle he’ll treat us. He always declaring to himself that he’s a weird kid. This man knows how to sing!


Jethro DeVilla aka Jhet
            The dancer, I admire this guy, he can ride almost in to everyone, a friendly guy, if you make friends with him first, I’m sure he’ll do the rest, he’s the long hair freak and the joker,he’s a friend of mine since HS, he’s cool and if you need him, we know where to find him, it’s either in the piano bodega, haha! Or in the C-square playing Tekken 5.

And me! ♫

The two gals:

Anjanette Sunga aka Anne
            The ASAR TALO girl, so everyone loves to tease her, she’s an emo girl for nothing, I don’t know. She’s so friendly especially to gays, but I don’t want to see this girl crying or angry, I’m scared to this young lady if she got angry, her angriness affects me for the whole day. Unless she talks to me and saying “it’s okay”. We both love FM Static songs and the color violet. she loves taking shots of her, if only you could see my phone’s picture folder. She is also a Christian; I hope that she would grow up being a Christian ‘cause frankly saying she’s not. I know I don’t have any rights to judge but that is what I see.


Angelique Medina aka Angel
            Boy! She calls everyone as “boy” same as McLean, haha! This girl is beautiful and charming, but some of our jokes didn’t carry her, she get annoyed easily and says “ganyanan boy, ganyanan?” I think she loves coffee because she get scared easily but she loves to scare everybody, she can’t go outside without her make up on,  she’s a dancer! Yeah, she join the Hitters club di ba boy? And always needed to go home early she needs to wash her clothes. Hahaha!

The gay:

Daryl Teñoso
            He loves to call himself as a b*tch, this person loves to laugh, he loves banana and he’s a smart gay, he can beat everyone in the class but me, hahaha! Kidding, you can see him as a real person, promise! He’s a sun cellular user but he can text everyone and he can full our inboxes through his GM’s. he always hug every guy in the barkada! Haha!

This 7 individuals always hang out together, if you need us, we’ll be at festival mall, in the pixie forest playing “Indiana Jones” or in the savemore supermarket then food court or along the C-Square, in the Jollibee or McDonalds.

But my question is still a question, where should I sit at breaktime?
I know! Hmm.. make an eye contact with this guys, if someone smiles, take a seat.

pero miss ko na talaga ang TF's. hayz.!


Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

iBLoG
I Believe Love and Obey GOD
sebajisoka.052.237.029

No comments: