Last Mar. 2-3 was the foundation day of ACLC-Alabang.
It’s boring in the first day, but in the second. It rocks.
The first day covers:
Opening Mass
Opening of Booths
ACLC show time (held inside the school campus)
ACLC Got Talent (it’s for high school students only, held at Alabang Barangay Hall) this includes the bonding moment with Monica and Maricar (BIM students)
The second day covers:
Opening of Booths
Bingo Game
Pera o Bayong
N.E.R.D.S Quiz bee
Mr. and Ms. ACLC
I will share only the happenings on the second day.
At 8 o’clock I didn’t went to school to open our booth, instead I went to school around 10:00 am to play bingo which I didn’t expect to win (‘cause never in my life I won those kinds of games). In short, I lose.
The next game was Pera O Bayong, actually its paper bag, we don’t have bayong. Ahahaha!
And this time, I lose in the first question.
The question was, what is the first planet seen using a telescope.
My answer was Mars. And it was wrong! It’s unfair! XD
The second question makes me disturbed, what is the name of the rat in the movie ratatouille, it was Remy right?
Okay, lets move on..
The NERDS Quiz Bee
Why on earth I didn’t register here? I went inside during the game. The questions were easy as it gets. I can give a guess about it.
The Mr. and Ms. ACLC
This part of the event makes the whole thing exciting. Because it’s a pageant and I have friends who joined in. of course the closest friend on the pageant, Mr. John McLean. Yeah boy!
Before the event starts.
Di ako mapakali. Maybe it’s about 10-15 times I went in and out the event area, same in the backstage to Computer laboratory. Then as the event starts, I and McLean discovered a new break-a-leg sign, The Finger to Finger Pointy with matching static sound effects.
As the pageant goes on, I watched my dear friend walking on the stage as I blow the shout of my support to him. On the showing off of talents portion I went back at the backstage to use our newly discovered hand sign of good luck.
Then, He stood up on the stage
I heard the applause of the crowd, even louder when he starts to blend his voice to music. I’m proud of you dude!
Then the question and answer portion.
The answer of the contestant got me off the chair (knowing that I’m standing and don’t have a chair) it was hilarious.
The scene:
The host will ask the contestant an English question, then..
Contestant: “good evening judges, audiences, thank you for the question, my answer is... ahmm.. ahmm.. para saken po ang..”
Most of the contestants do this scene.
But I have a big expectation on my dude behind the stage.
We’ll, I just meet my expectation and it goes over.
The question for him was this (paraphrasing):
Host: What do you think money can’t buy?
My super buddy McLean: thank you for that wonderful question, what money can’t buy? Let’s see… money can’t buy Love, maybe?
Family, maybe? But the life that God has given us. Money can’t buy the Life He has given us.
(I repeat, it’s paraphrased)
For the second chance, I’m proud of my friend! Hmm. I wonder how does his mom feel about it while watching the event. If I, his classmate got proud of what he has done on the stage of nerve, even more his mom, then the event ends with a smile on our faces bringing out the title of my friend’s 1st runner up belt and best in talent award.
Honestly, I’ve never been proud to my classmate before.
Here are some of the pictures taken during the Foundation Day.
| the candidates |
| first runner up, McLean |
| 1st runner up, Donita |
| Ms. ACLC-alabang 2011 |
| Mr.ACLC-Alabang 2011 |
What a memorable day! It is worth treasuring. :D
Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up




3 comments:
bingo boy!!! :DDD
anong sagot sa tanong na "what planet blah blah blah.. telescope?"
ahaha! Bingo boy!
Uranus teh. haha! uranus daw eh. XD
hula ko venus! :D
Post a Comment