I always hate myself eveytime I fall in love with someone. Nadulas na ko e. oo na inlab na kung inlab. Bakit kase ganun? I’ve read lots of articles about my phobia, the fear of rejection, even my mentor (hmm.. Ü) it taught me lots of things about it, but when the scene is right in front of me, I’m shrinking being a chicken.
So the only way for me to survive this roughness of love life is to bear with silence. ‘cause that’s the only way that I know, I’m using this type of destruction ever since. Being inside the world of sadness ‘caused by falling in love, is really rough, rougher than my beard, even worse if it’s a secret love and you’ve got everything but you can’t do anything.
I’ll be seeing her with someone else, I’m drinking a glass of jealousness.
She’s laughing with someone else, a pitcher of sadness occur.
She’s seeing other guy, lets swim in the sea of stirred up emotion.
We can go anywhere but inside your heart.
I’m a little bit afraid of what’s inside of it.
I asked you a question, a yes or no question.
So weird. I’m still waiting for your response. I’m still afraid on what it could be. She already gave her sweet answer but it’s untrue. No magic, no feelings.
Mouth shut again. Can’t believe this is happening to me. Torpe nga daw ako sabe ng best-est friend ko. Kilalang kilala talaga ako nun kahit din a kame nagkikita.
Un din ang sabe ng truefriend ko.
Kinantahan pa nga ako ng besprend ko “kailan, kailan mo mapapansin ang aking lihim, kahit anong gawing lambing di mo pinapansin.”
lumaki talaga siguro akong torpe.
It’s hard to breathe
I’m learning to fall
Don’t worry about me
I’m just getting to emotional
I guess it’s one of the heaviest backpack for me
I’m hurt by her words sometimes
But she heals it everytime she touches my heart, by simply saying my name and I bet she know nothing about it.
I’m not ready for commitment but the clips are pushing me through, your decisions became mine, you got style, dream. I can’t hear your heart beat but you can listen to mine’s. your hands holding mine when it could be. Your lips says it’s true. I’m trapped inside. Blow me like a candle. I’m going nowhere timeless cracks, I’m losing tracks. So lost.
How long will I suffer in this kind of situation?
How long will I lock the doors of my pumping heart?
How long will I survive in the different world of you?
This sad song make me sick. Please hold me tight.
Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

1 comment:
ok lang yan!!! time will come!!
Post a Comment