Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2019

26 and it's fading

A day before my birthday, I had a shift. So I spent my almost full day in the office. It's quite a normal day at work. The only thing that differs? I'm anticipating for my birthday. 

Basically, I welcomed my birthday at the bus stop, waiting to go home. I started getting messages, greeting me for my day and of course, Jassiee called at 12mn.

I don't really expect anything for my birthday and I think that when you're getting older, that's fine. As I said before, everyone has this "Special day" and it's not special anymore but hey, It's another day to celebrate and be thankful for this life that He gives and the life that He gave for me. 

26 and it's slowly fading but as our age may grow weaker and older, all hopes with a little prayer that our minds will be sharper and faith will be stronger. 


//26AndIt'sFading
//sebajisoka

No comments: