I was talking to my teammates about a lot of topics about our life stories. One question is how many girlfriends I had before my current one, I stopped for a while to think and told them that she's the only one that I had.
Then they asked about her's list of boyfriend, I stopped and told them "One".
My teammate smiled and told me that it was "Baduy" and tried to convince everyone in the circle to agree.
For her, It's baduy to have 1 girlfriend/boyfriend and please note that at this moment, my aim about this kind of relationship is settling. I was kind of offended and I don't know how to respond.
I mean, I don't see the point of shaming my situation, because it's not a bad thing. I never had those really bad decisions in the past about relationships and I loved her and will always love Jassiee and to break up with her and find another woman is a disgrace and a curse.
I'm glad to be called baduy if it means fewer heartbreaks. I have saved my heart from those heartbreaks that will affect my mind and well-being. Because I know myself and I love much. Moving on would be impossible for me.
I don't want to compare my life to anyone but there are people who had 5 exes and still single up to this point. There are also people who had 2 exes and still not sure if the one they're with right now is the one for them. There are also people who had 10 exes and now happy and was able to settle with their current one.
And I'm not saying to stay at your first, all I'm saying is that I was lucky enough to hit the jackpot in my first attempt. Also, with those books, preachings, and teachings that I've heard, molded me to make those relational decisions and I'm glad to where I am right now.
//Baduy
//sebajisoka

No comments:
Post a Comment