Pages

Monday, November 11, 2019

A tiring day

I worked for a total of 7.5 hours a day for 5x a week and for the past few months, my rest day is every Sunday.

To be honest, I'm more tired on Sundays than any day of the week. You see, I end my shift 11:30pm and will arrive home around 1am the next day. I will eat and relax for a bit and will sleep around 3 or 4am, will wake up at 7:30am to prepare for Church and that's it.

It's a tiring Sunday every week and it's my favorite part of my week, why?

I listen to awesome preaching.
I go to church with my girl.
We eat together at lunch, sometimes, Milktea-ing. 
Meet with my fellow believers and at times with other friends.
Play games with my girl's cousin and meet her family.
Talk and bond with my own family.
Rest at home without the thought of going to the office the next day.






It may be a tiring day but It's the best day of my week.  

//TiringDay
//sebajisoka

No comments: