Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
- eeni menie miny mo - Justin bieber ft Sean kingston
10:49am
Sunday, July 18, 2010
I’ve been waiting for the announcement of our recording practice here in festival mall Alabang, to be exact, here in McDonalds, 1st floor.
It was so funny when I came here, I went to Bayanan to meet my classmate at 8am then no one came, then I went here, it was not yet open and people are so excited to enter this mall, they’ve made a line, so they will be the first ones to enter the mall, I wonder if this mall became a huge church? How I wish this people will be excited to meet God.
Earlier today, I ate Chicken Joy for Breakfast, this is the first time that I ate Chicken Joy for breakfast.
A CheeseBurger Meal.
As I wait, I’m here outside McDonalds in the front of Giligans Island, Easting a Large Fries, A Cheeseburger and Coke Float, i had two tomato catsup with a tray, 3 tissues, 2 vacant chair, and table.
All alone.. hmm..
None sense.
"Always try to be good to everyone"
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up
iBLoG
I Believe Love and Obey GOD
♥sebajisoka.052.237.029♥

No comments:
Post a Comment