Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Club! Club! Club! I want Club!

Friday 07, 09,10
rawr! wuahaha!

Take me whole, take me in
Take these last six candles
And when I'm tired and warin' thin
Give me the strength to carry on
Here I am, see my hands
Take these last six candles
We're movin' on
We'll keep, keep movin' on

- Six Candles - FM static


Today is club registration day! Every club founder was our professor then my adviser doesn’t have a poster for his club, that’s why the “poster making contest” born, as I mentioned in my previous blog.

Here in this big blue and white campus we we’re required to join at least 2 clubs but I’ve join 4 of them, the drama club, B’Euler Up or the Math Club, the WEbopoedia(webopedia) or the web page designing club and the N.E.R.D.S club, I forgot the meaning of N.E.R.D.S but it is good. :D
This are the clubs that I didn’t join the Multi-talented club/Hitter club and the programming club.

     Hours after the Registration, my friend McLean got Angry and Annoyed, because of that we can’t talk to him. Hours after, there was a chance, so I talked to him.
He was annoyed because of what my group mate just told him, after that I show them my design for the poster, my group mate told him that it was not good. Btw I’ve printed 2 copy of my design, I posted it in our classroom’s door the other one is in my professors’. Then my other classmates printed their work then removed mine.
McLean also says that how come? Why those people criticize your work, why they didn’t  show us some respect? Removing your design on the door and tell bad things about it.
It is just, “anu bang ginawa nila para sa grupo?” “pinaghirapan ng kaibigan ko yun tapos gaganyanin lang nila” McLean said.

   Honestly speaking, I mean typing. I was hurt after I saw them ripping off my art.
I just didn’t show them, I pretend that I didn’t care. As I look to my friend John McLean, I realize that he was a good friend after all, I mean he’s the only one who showed me that he cared for me and my craft. I was touched.

hahaha! 


N.E.R.D.S. means Networking and Electronics Researchers and Developers Society. :_:


Live

Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

iBLoG
I Believe Love and Obey GOD
♥sebajisoka.052.237.029♥

No comments: