![]() |
| yeah, right! |
I used to think it mattered
How hard it was to cry
Crying's jsut a reflex now to you
Instead of trying to heal the scars and hte potholes in your life
Put steel plates over them and that'll do
And As I waited by the bathroom door
You're writing on the bathroom floor
Waiting for answers that only I can give you
How hard it was to cry
Crying's jsut a reflex now to you
Instead of trying to heal the scars and hte potholes in your life
Put steel plates over them and that'll do
And As I waited by the bathroom door
You're writing on the bathroom floor
Waiting for answers that only I can give you
-I told You so - Boys Like Girls
Ola, this week was the first pissed off week when the classes start, why? Because of the moonlight mall-time, 19:00 was our earliest out in school and 21:00 was the latest and before the mall shuts down for good, we were one of the last persons that goes out in the mall.
Last Wednesday Me, Anne, Angel, Daryl, Errol, McLean and Ayesa went to our beloved Festival mall, we sat in the seating capital of the mall the so called “And wait for Annable but she didn’t came along, we’re hoping that she will treat us so bad.
Then we went to the great super market, the Save More supermarket “ang palengkeng di-aircon” we’ve search for foods, drinks, desserts and set a plan to go hang out in our houses for a bonding moment. But it was just a plan. Haha! Anyway, after paying the foods that we bought, Angel gave us the foods that she bought, I thought it was just “pahawak lang” but she told us that she’s going home then I reached the food for her but she says “it’s for you”, I was just like “say what?, why?” then she walked away, then I shouted Thank You. Oh btw McLean, Errol and I was the pa-libre people in the whole ACLC campus, or should I say in all AMA campus? LOL.
I Just realized that we’re “abuso na” so I will stop asking people to treat me, but if they will, without any harassment, haha! Okay then, I’ll take the offer.
![]() |
| this was our only money.. |
Another pissed off moment, this was my favorite, the public speaking class on where we are going to be a News Anchors and News Reporters, we will shoot on different places and interview different people for this project.
Last Thursday, we went to festival mall and buy some stuffs for the “poster maing contest” I will make a poster for our group, In The Drama Club, I am the group’s representative, after the buying stuffs, the others went home and it leads to only the four of us, Ayesa, Anne, McLean and meee! Ayesa treated us 4 Large Fries then an act of random kindness attacked me, so I treated them a coke float. So full.
Just a random school moments.
School? Neee!
pissed off means great! haha!
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up
iBLoG
I Believe Love and Obey GOD
♥sebajisoka.052.237.029♥


No comments:
Post a Comment