Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

On the Way


Try to leave a light on when Im gone
Something I rely on to get home
One I can feel at night
A naked light, a fire to keep me warm
Try to leave a light on when Im gone
Even in the daylight, shine on
And when its late at night you can look inside
You wont feel so alone

- Light on – david cook



Since I always come home when the moon has set, it’s a great time to unwind, where the cool winds are blowing over my face plus the sweet aroma of the scenes.

Everytime, when I’m on my way home, I always think about you, I think about “what my next blog would be like?” while thinking, in the tricycle, I looked behind, I saw the streetlights, there are plenty of them slowly fading away, one by one, as I look I realize something, in this dark night you will always find a light to guide you in every step that you take. According to Albert Einstein,  darkness doesn’t exist! In the law of physics (in every action, there’s a reaction) darkness is the result of the absence of light.

Later on, I looked down, I saw this cement on the dry ground, I wonder why there are plenty of pebbles or tiny rocks punched on it? I smiled and whisper “what am I thinking?” hahaha! I laugh it out, then I stopped for a moment, I realized again, it’s a long road, Life is a long Journey and there are plenty of rocks in it, hindrances that bring us down but it is a part of life, without this rocks our lives is incomplete. Haha!

What is this?
The effect of a lonely journey along the road or a relief for a stressful day in school.

                                                     

"Always try to be good to everyone"


Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

iBLoG
I Believe Love and Obey GOD
♥sebajisoka.052.237.029♥

No comments: