Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

THE HATE LETTER


haha! nakasaksak ung tenga ko sa outlet. imma robot! LOL
I'm heavily broken
And I don't know what to do
Can't you see that I'm choking
And I can't even move
When there's nothing left to say
What can you do
I'm heavily broken
And there's nothing I can do

- Heavily Broken - The Veronicas




THE HATE LETTER


The love I have for you
Is gone, and I find my dislike for you
Grows everyday when I see you
I do not even like your face
The one thing that I want to do is
Look at other girls, I never wanted
To marry you our last conversation
Was very boring and has not
Made me look forward to seeing you again
You think only of yourself
If we were married, I know that I would find
Life very difficult and I would have no
Pleasure living with you I have a heart
To give, but it has something that
I want to give to you no one is more
Foolish and selfish than you and you are not
Able to care for me and help me
I sincerely want you to understand that
I speak the truth.  You will do me a favor
If you think this is the end. Do not try
To answer this. Your letters are full of
Things that do not interest me. You have no
True love for me. Good bye! Believe me
I do not care for you. Please do not think that
I am still your boyfriend.





-according to my professor in communication skills 2 last semester, this is one of the best LOVE letter ever, wanna know why? the answer is in your hand, haha!
im not gonna tell you! LOL





Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

iBLoG
I Believe Love and Obey GOD
♥sebajisoka.052.237.029♥

3 comments:

HeyshellMarie said...

love it :))

Anonymous said...

pag yung highlighted sentences lng binasa mo ayun ang real message..tama b?

Jabes Aquino said...

haha! tine, tama! xd