-this is a documentary video hosted by Richard Gutierrez, it is about the trading of wild life in the Philippines and in the whole Asia.
Pawikan
- this clip informed me that this animal is on the red list, ready for extinction, they are exporting it to china, I dunno why.
Philippine Gecko
New in my eyes, how I wish to see more in the future.
Raccoon Dogs
Awwtts. This clip breaks my heart, they hanged-up the raccoon dogs then ripped their skins down, then throw them away. They used their skins as sweater.
Lizards
I don’t know what kind of lizards is that, but they kill them like this “hold their heads up, they chop it” just to be transform into bags, wallet, etc.
Hammerhead Sharks
In cebu, they sell it just like tilapia, bangus. About php40 per kilo? What the!
Hai..
It’s very irritating, those people do this things just to earn money, it’s illegal and.. and..
Woah. Honestly I want into enter my TV screen and pinch those people who kill and sell wild animals.
"Always try to be good to everyone"
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up
iBLoG
I Believe Love and Obey GOD
♥sebajisoka.052.237.029♥




No comments:
Post a Comment