Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2020

2 Weeks?

I've been tagged several times by my batchmate in their Facebook posts about several things, then I will end up reading about missing some stuff on the office or some person.

It's kinda interesting to me as I look into it.

Like I have this batchmate in this new company that I'm working with and we've only known each other for 2 weeks. Sure, we have some memories that we can cherish. Our experiences are quite unique and they kinda nice people.

In those 2 weeks, I've discovered some of their traits and interesting stories behind it. One of them is an introvert just like me and the other one is an extrovert. So, when we're in a conversation with other people than us, she can manage to take over the conversation without our effort.

By the way, we're only 3 in the batch. So, I can say that we're pretty intact. We get to know each other outside the working hours, I mean, we only talk during breaks and lunch break. Whenever we have free time.

My extrovert friend is a gamer, particularly a mobile gamer and I think she's pretty good at playing Mobile Legends and she has pretty huge followers. She has a pet dog that sadly died while we're on training. She can't help herself but to breakdown, causing her to rush home that day.

My introvert friend is a secretive one, at some point she doesn't want to share her social media. She's my rival in taking the thigh part chicken in Ministop. She has an interesting story about her love life. She knows how to save and all. 

There are other things that I learned about them. I'm just telling this stuff due to the thought that they share that they miss each other for just having to know them in person in just 2 weeks. 

Imagine if you have known the person for 2 years already? Or more? Missing someone is kinda huge. Anyway, that's all that I wanted to share for now. 

//2Weeks
//sebajisoka

No comments: