I'm feeling a lot lately, as I said as well in my previous blog and I'm thinking of going back to using metaphors again. But anyway.
I'm a mess. Like everything's a mess in my mind. I don't know what to do, I'm getting afraid and it's frustrating. So, today. While everything is on a rampage, I took a bath and thought about my favorite anime that's I'm still watching, Naruto.
If you don't watch Naruto and you're being alienated by this, Naruto has this special state called Sage Mode. This is a very powerful state that only a few shinobi can accomplish and even perfected.
This state is obtained by absorbing that nature's chakra instead of the usual inside chakra. To achieve this, you have to be perfectly still and in peace.
I'm not an Otaku but, I tried this. Not for the sense of obtaining immense power to defeat the administration (Ooppss) but to discover how does it really feels and many people that I know that practice meditation every day. So, why not give it a try.
So, I sit like Naruto's position above, set an alarm for 5 minutes (This is a good start but it usually goes for 10 to 20 minutes per session), I closed my eyes and focus on my breathing and nothing else.
Breathe in..
Breathe out..
Breathe in..
Breathe out..
I thought about a lot of things but that's okay, as long as you divert back your focus on the breathing and tadah, my alarm suddenly ring - I didn't even notice that 5 minutes has passed.
Afraid that, I felt guided, I don't know why but I happened to do more things and interested in many things. I didn't worry about time but I keep on working on stuff.
I might to this every day.
//NarutoSageMode
//sebajisoka

No comments:
Post a Comment