Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2020

In 3 months

This is the longest time that we're away from each other since we became a couple roughly 5 years ago. I just started working with a new company and the COVID thing is not much of a big deal. 

Then, the numbers of confirmed cases started to bloat. We never had a chance to meet each other. Then, the lockdown begins. 

But, the ECQ has been converted to GCQ, and then we're able to see each other. She went here to our house during my rest day and she had to work for a day here and spend 1 of her rest days as well.

I really miss this gh0rL. She's my everything and I thank God for this opportunity. I fired several hugs and some kisses some time when she arrived. I don't know if she noticed but I can't help but smile. 

Imagine, we almost had a fight for not being able to see each other when there's an opportunity. But it all fades when this day came. I lack abilities but I made sure that I serve her during her stay. I cooked some food and show her some recipes that I've been working on. 

But during her last day here. She just slept and I'm here alone doing nothing but watching her sleep and watching Naruto. AHAHAHAH.

When I got tired of watching Naruto, I focused my attention to the sleeping lady beside me. I mean, this is the girl that I fell in love with and she's so small. She can fit in just 1/8th of my bed. 

When I'm looking at her, I know that I'm falling in love more. It's been more than 4 years and she still makes me love her more. We're more comfortable now than the last 4 years but I still want to impress her and make her smile at some point. 

I still want to be a better person just because of her. I'm way more than blessed to have her. Aside from her prettiness and napakaputi nya ngayon, badtrip. Just look at our contrast. 


She's been kind and not considerate. She's been a great listener and she still hates me from some things. It's hard to blame her. I also hate myself. 

I don't have any words for now but I'm glad that I found the one. There's no going out. 


//In3Months
//sebajisoka

No comments: