Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2020

My go-to preaching

Have you ever have this favorite preaching, that you just listen to it over and over again and it never gets old. 

Well, you know I do. 

You see, since yesterday, I'm feeling something that files up. I'm not quite sure but I'm feeling sad for some reason and afraid of the future. Something inside me feels hopeless. 

And no, it's not about the lockdown and all the COVID thing. It's something that I'm still discovering. It's pretty weird for me since I thought everything's fine in my life. I just working in a different company that pays a lot more that I can even save more for the future. 

But something feels incomplete. 

I'm watching several series, lining up some activities that I interest me. But yeah, something feels incomplete. I don't know what to do and where to go. I lost my appetite for reading and it's a drag for me to do so. 

In an attempt to resolve this, I look back to the previous times where I felt this way before. I remember one of my life coaches told me to think about what I'm doing before I started feeling this way. The resolution is the Gospel.

So, I opened my laptop and searched for my favorite preacher's powerful preaching about Hosea and Gomer. 



Now, I feel a lot better. Way waaay better. 


//JudahSmith
//GoToPreaching
//sebajisoka

No comments: