I drew a little picture
But some things you can't put on paper
Like ya like shooting stars
Or write songs on guitar
Got more things to do than stare at a mirror
And I know I know,
She's gotta be out there, out there
I know, I know, she's gotta be
Maybe I'm wrong maybe I'm right
Maybe I'll just let you walk by
What can I say, maybe I've known you all my life
Is she the one, is it today
Will I turn the corner, see my future
In a beautiful face
Maybe
She's anything but typical
A sweet suprise
No matter what she's looking at the brightside
It's gonna be worth it
Cos that's what love it's
I'll keep searching for my kind of perfect!
♫ My Kind Of Perfect ♪ David Archuleta ♫
| no cowboys detected. |
Cowboys!
the ACLC alabang Christmas Party 2010!
yeah! i didn't take our prelim examination last week. why? financial problem. :(
now, i'm attending our Christmas Party. isn't that weird?
our Christmas party was last December 16, at Antakya Bar in Festival mall alabang. half of the bar was reserved for ACLC student and faculty members and the other half was for everyone. it was 550 pesos for foods and the reservation.
my section supposed to have a dance number but there's a problem between the dancers, so thinking of a different number is a disaster for us. then a losers idea came out. what?.
we will play as a band.
only a fool band who will play in a huge crowd without any practice.
i would like that(to play) but, on the spot? i don't even know the chords of the song and who will play drums. so it ends up with a two part band. Jhet on piano while McLean on Drums and vocals (McLean's first time on drums and it was a great DISASTER!, sorry dude, i gotta be honest but don't ever blame yourself even though its your fault at all. bwhahha)
Mission FAILED!
i have a mission that day, and i will not tell you anything about it. LOL
stepping forward and then back, my mind is ready to say everything but my mouth isn't.
in short.. i failed. :'(
(blabbering! XD)
the party was good enough, there are gift giving, FOODS, funny stuffs, cowboys and girls. PICTURES! yeah!
The Pictures:
| ice tea po yan ha?. |
the party was finish successfully and drinkers was not satisfied, so they went to someones house and drunk as hard as they can. i think?.
'cause i'm not with them, i'm walking along muntinlupa from alabang to Muntinlupa City hall with my friends, then we ate in Ministop then we've played Left 4 dead.
i went home around 3:30am. so tired but happy.
in 4 hours of sleep. so sleepy in OJT. hahaha! XD
so that's it. Christmas is coming our way. haha! nu daw?.
so that's it. Christmas is coming our way. haha! nu daw?.

No comments:
Post a Comment