Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Wala!

So let's go steal away in the night
and we'll go far away from here
to the place where our love is right
can I take you to my world



Whenever you're sad
whenever you're crying
I'll be the one who wipes away your tears
whenever you call
whenever you need me
I'll be the one who runs to you
giving my love
well you know how much I love you
so you better not let me down
I'm not asking for too much baby
just stick around



♫ Stick Around ♪ Azure ♫








Ang Panget mo! wala..
la.. la.. la..


bakit kea?. LOL
tara tumbling tayo.
ayoko na.. pla.
weeee! i'm so weeeeeird. XD







Live
Love
Forgive 
Never Give Up





Falling in the Rhythm of God’s Love
Rockin’ and Believin’ in JESUS
Walking with God

iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029
►I know, i'm so weird. rar!◄

No comments: