I wanted And you were the first one
I fell for You're the only one
That I've been needing
And I don't want to be
Lonely anymore
I wanna get back
To the old days
When the phone
Would ring
And I knew it
Was you
I wanna talk back
And get yelled at
Fight for nothing
Like we used to!
Oh, kiss me
Like you mean it
Like you miss me
Cause I know
That you do
I wanna get back
Get back
With you
♫ Get Back ♪ Demi Lovato ♫
it's been 3 long years now, going 4. when my eyes roll over the floor with me.
she's still beautiful as she was, in high school.
we're in a Jeepney that afternoon when i saw her with her mom.
different jeepney.
i'm going to church and she's going somewhere in tunasan or maybe in laguna.
she's os gorgeous in her green blouse and as she look outside. i wanna feel her soft long hair as the wind blow it up.
those eyes.. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
who is she?.
she's my school mate in Living Light Academy.
♥♥♥
Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up


2 comments:
ANG LANDII!!! :D
i know. XD
Post a Comment