Don't be afraid to run away
I know you'll be ok
Just take your time to find
But (coz) I need you here tonight
I need you here in sight
I need you here tonight
I really really need you here tonight
♫ Here Tonight ♪ Hale ♫
i was listening to this song in the office from the PC of ate che, an employee in the treasury division of Muntinlupa City Hall.
today is the last day of work before Christmas.
after the work, we went to a mall. only Errol, Anne and I.
we shoplifted! ahaha.. we bought shirts for Christmas, from our Christmas Bonuses. yipee!
after buying shirts. i went home walking. while walking I am busy putting my headphones on my ears. then i saw a friend of mine, we're not so close to each other but ito ung kababata ko. she was my classmate in Le Saint School in elementary. I'm always there to tease her, a lot. she's smart and as far as i can remember, She's a member of the PPG, Power Puff Girls (Puro Patay Gutom!).
she was bubbles. Ü
i saw her waiting for a tricycle carrying her sweet daughter.
I've heard the news about her early pregnancy but its the first time that i saw her in person.
she's a Christian.
I'm not that disappointed 'cause life is full of surprises, we never knew what might happen tomorrow or what the future could bring us.
now, i don't care for her early family.
its too late to regret but never too late for changes.
in fact, the baby is a blessing unto them.
I'm just happy to see ang mag-ina. her baby is so cute pero suplada. ahaha!
we just talked for while then the exchanging of Christmas Greetings.
Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up


No comments:
Post a Comment