I'm Mister White Christmas
I'm Mister Snow
I'm Mister Icicle
I'm Mister Ten Below
Friends call me Snow Miser
What ever I touch
Turns to snow in my clutch
I'm too much!
He's Mister White Christmas
He's Mister Snow
I'm Mister Snow
I'm Mister Icicle
I'm Mister Ten Below
Friends call me Snow Miser
What ever I touch
Turns to snow in my clutch
I'm too much!
He's Mister White Christmas
He's Mister Snow
♫ Snow Miser ♪ FM Static (Original by: Dick Shawn voice of Snow Miser from the 1974 stop-motion animated Christmas Special The Year Without a Santa Claus.) ♫
| Snow Miser |
last Friday, when i am already accepted in my OJT, i went home so exhausted but still happy.
i rode a tricycle and walang bubong. so the wind crushed over my hair. and it makes me shiver.
and i guess that was the first time i felt the freezing scent of Christmas Season.
i also found out that the nights becomes brighter.
different colors of the skies, shining and blinking. i also hear Christmas songs and carolers.
different symbols that symbolize Christmas. LOL
i now feel Christmas, its time to sing..
It was almost Christmas time,
There I stood in another line
Trying to buy the last gift or two,
Not really in the Christmas mood.
Standing right in front of me
Was a little boy waiting anxiously,
Pacing round like little boys do,
And in his hands, were a pair of shoes.
And his clothes were worn and old.
He was dirty from head to toe,
And when it came his time to pay,
I couldnt believe what I heard him say.
Sir, I wanna buy these shoes for my momma please.
It's Christmas Eve and these shoes are just her size.
Could you hurry, Sir?
Daddy says there's not much time.
You see she's been sick for quite a while;
And I, know these shoes will make her smile.
And I, want her look beautiful if Momma meets Jesus tonight.
Christmas Shoes by FM Static (Original by NewSong).
Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

No comments:
Post a Comment