Well. There will be a mini-concert. A local band will visit the office and will serenade us with their hit songs.
Ben&Ben
I knew some of their songs, Maybe The Night and of course, Kathang Isip but for the sake of singing along, I searched for their other songs and found out that my girlfriend had a favorite song from them. Leaves.
I checked their Spotify playlist and listened to their top songs, including Leaves which is a great song, then I was amazed to discover that they are also the ones behind the song, Pagtingin.
Then, they played their music, their hit songs, and Christmas song, Bibingka. We sing along with them and it was a moment in our lives.
They were amazing, to be honest. There's something about their vibes and their words that inspire us. They allow us to feel that emotion.
I really feel bad that I just became a fan but I'm so glad that I'm able to meet them in person and watch one of their jams.
And it's been few days now, but their playlist is on repeat.
//Araw-Araw
//sebajisoka


No comments:
Post a Comment