Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Fourth

We never knew time would fly this fast, it seems like I just fell in love with you. 
I can still remember vividly the day that you called me "bebs" and it still makes me really really happy. 

We're still young, thinking of fun and games
Until life hits us in the face
When expectation rises up left and right
It's not going to be easy 
But there's no other way but to fight

I may not be able to keep my promises in the past
But keep in mind that my love is real and by His grace, it won't change
I just have some issues with my life and I know that you have yours too
but as long as we have each other, there's always a reason to stay and be strong. 

I know that I'm all over the place and I guess what I'm trying to say is that time may run fast as it can but my love for you will stay forever. 
In the past 4 years, we know that God is here and will always be there for us. 
I will always be grateful to him for showing us each other.

Thank you for staying with me ha. I never thought that someone will love me this much. Thank you kasi di ka nag-sasawa kahit na ang-gulo gulo ko minsan at sobrang pasaway and I'm sorry kasi I'm such a mess, a man with many issues. 

Thank you for taking care of me and for being hard-working and for being simply beautiful in every way. You never fail to amaze me every time I discover things that I never knew about you. You're such a wonderful human being to the point that I asked God why He gave me you. 

You're always here in my heart and in my prayers and I hope and pray that as we grow older, our relationship will go deeper and our eyes will witness God's faithfulness in our lives. 

Let's make Jesus the center of our relationship and may we find ourselves in the center of His will. 

I love you so much! Happy 17th!



//Fourth
//sebajisoka

No comments: