Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Anong nagustuhan mo sa kanya?

Minsan sa buhay natin, tatanungin tayo ng kaibigan natin ng "Anong nagustuhan mo sa kanya?"

Actually, na-me-mental block ako sa mga ganyang tanong. Di ako makasagot, na-uutal at gustong palitan yung topic. Siguro kasi, hindi kaya ng utak ko sagutin kasi yung puso ko lang ang nakaka-alam.

Ha? Hakdog. 

Pero seriously, I don't know how to answer that question. Maybe my answer will depend on who's asking.

If it's a churchmate, I can say that I fell in love with her because I can see her passion for Christ.

If I'm talking to my workmates, I can say that she really does well in finances and budgeting, she even has her own business. 

If I'm giggling with kids, I can say because she has a pretty face. 

If I'm having conversations with adults, I can tell them that she cooks really well. 

If I'm brainstorming with designers, I can say that she's amazingly creative. 

Apparently, there's no short answer to the question and I'm not a fan of talking about a story without context. So, if someone asked me that question, I'll answer with another question. "Do you have some extra time?", because I'll tell my story from the beginning. 

I'll start with how we were childhood friends and churchmates and to becoming co-leaders with a youth group, being best friends, how I fell in love with you to the day that we became official. 

But the truth is, it's hard to define this love with the limited words that we have. I saw that beautiful face of yours and I was amazed by your passion for dancing and teaching the kids. Later on, I figure out your passions and long-standing prayers, your innocence and how deep your love can be. 

There are so many things that I love about you and up to this day, I'm still learning about you and falling in love day by day. 

Hahahaha


//AnongNagustuhanMoSaKanya
//sebajisoka

No comments: