I'm finally free from a roller coaster ride with my team. It's been 1 year and 4 months since we met our team leader and new teammates.
There were ups and, there are so many downs. There were fights and misunderstandings but for some reason, I enjoy being with them. There were few who left but sticking around is our mantra.
I just wanted to say thank you for the laughs and the drama
For the new songs that you introduce
For the chismis and our inside jokes
For standing with me
For sharing your food at lunch
For trusting me with your stories and experiences
Thank you for giving me a new perspective on life and I'm sorry for my attitude at times. If there's anyone that I hurt, I hope that you'll forgive me.
The memories that we share will stay in my mind and heart for a long time. Cheers to you, pals! See you around, I guess?
Ano, Frankie's?
//DeleteMyAccount
//sebajisoka








No comments:
Post a Comment