I'm still in a mystery, wondering why you chose me
Up until now, it amazes me just thinking about it
You changed the thought that I have that I'm unlovable and that no one can love me
You looked beyond my flaws and my unbearable imperfection
You accepted the ugliness in me and inspires me to be better
You're so wonderful and I know in myself that I don't deserve a kind of woman like you.
But even though I hesitate and struggle with that thought
I don't know if I can but I proceed with my life without
Thank you for staying here with me and for taking care of me.
There were days that I loved you less and there were days that I loved you more, but I want to assure you that this love will never fade even if the stars collide and the world ends.
No comments:
Post a Comment