I know what it feels like to wish the day was over,
I know what it feels like to have to start all over,
I know what it feels like to miss the punch line.
While another moment's passed me by
I know what it feels like to miss the punch line.
While another moment's passed me by
-What it feels like – FM Static
I wonder how people change after all the times we linger together, it is just like a snapshot on a brand new laptop, and you can’t see the stories before and after it was taken, every picture have different smile and places, but if you look at a folder of picture and stare at every picture in it, you can see how it changes.
Even though they say that they will never evur change, there’s a truth that changes comes a long the way, comes along in every person’s life, so they actually change, they also forget that they say that they will never evur change.
Same as the word forever, people stole it from our God, a promise that is already broken even before it comes out in a man’s mouth, but still people believe in it. And another sad truth is they never stood up for it and fight for it in the first place.
Okay, what am I talking about?
Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up
iBLoG
I Believe Love and Obey GOD
♥sebajisoka.052.237.029♥

No comments:
Post a Comment