Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2018

26

What makes your "day" special when everybody has it?

I'm thankful for this day as this is the day that the Lord has made! How can I not rejoice then?

Today, my girlfriend went to my home with her gifts and ice cream cake. We will go to Taguig to buy a new pair of shoes and eat at Frankie's and practice some cinematography shots. So, I have a new pair of shoes, something that I can brag while walking around. I just like it that much. 

We had stories to tell and experiences that we can laugh about. I miss this girl, man, it's been awhile when we really have this kind of "dates". 

Then, we went back home to take home our 'buys' for today and went straight to Festival mall for some of her shopping, we went to her home afterwards. 

It's quite a fast and tiring day. It's a simple day that's full of shopping but what makes it special is the 5 love languages.

She spent time with me for the whole day, she gave me gifts, she hugs me and lay her arms around me, she assists me and sent me a letter. 

And there's one gift that she gave that sealed everything about her being the "one" and it's amazing.



//sebajisoka

No comments: