Pages

Monday, November 19, 2018

I'm not sure what happened but it did.

I was holding my heart in me
Not sure of what's going to happen
But with what I can give, 
I believe that it can change her mind

I took a step forward

With the time that I can give 
And sweetness that I can offer
I somehow believe 
That everything will work out

So I took another step forward

I was hopeful 
I built my courage up 
With the script that I've made
This pain won't last long

I took another step.

Everything will be fine
I took another one
It will be great
I took another step
Her mind will change
And another one

There I was, wasting what I can offer..
Trying to build myself up
Trying to write a script for my family and friends about what happened
Because I realized that 

It was not her mind that needed to be changed.
It was her heart. 



//ImNotSureWhatHappenedButItDid 
//sebajisoka

No comments: