Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Shelter

I started the book called "How's Your Soul" by Judah Smith. He's also the author of Jesus Is ____ and Life is ____. 

I'm just in chapter one but it already amazed me. He explains how our soul always find their way back home. Home is where our heart is. Home is where we can be real with ourselves and stop pretending. Home is basically who we are.

If we're able to find the home of our soul. We'll be at peace and at grace. So, may I ask you, where do you live? How's your soul? Who is your shelter?

We often seek for purpose and for something bigger than ourselves believing that it will fulfill our longings but truth is, all we need is Jesus. It may be odd but Jesus is the answer.

Got questions? Let him know! He'll surely listen.



//Shelter
//sebajisoka

No comments: