Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Fears

There are lots of things that goes on and off my head. Particularly, discomfort in the roots of fear. I'm afraid to speak up and stand up for what I believe in. 

I sometimes cover up my silence with the thought that it's okay to be silent. But definitely not okay to compromise my standard and belief. I'm afraid of rejection and judgement. Truth is, it's almost all my life. 

Sadly, fear limits me from what I can do, I'm no good at anything but there's a room for improvement. Fear encapsulates me from the outside opportunities. 

Fear causes worry and worry makes one stressed and when a person is stressed, they often do normal things abundantly or poorly. Either, losing appetite or eating more. Hype or limping. And there's no way it's healthy. 

How can I help myself? How can we help each other?
I am a man with many issues. 

We can be less judgmental and polite?
Or, having a healthy debate than yelling at each other while telling the other person that they are stupid because they disagree with you. 

I can't list all the things that I'm afraid of and make an action plan on how to overcome it one by one but I know this from the start..

That If I live through His message that "There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love." 1 John 4:18 [ESV]

I think, I can overcome. Hoping that you do so as well. 

//Fears
//sebajisoka

No comments: