Today, I realized that I dedicate my time to learning again. Unknowingly, I do things that makes me better at something.
I'm currently working on understanding how to take good pictures and shoot great videos as well. I'm trying to understand the craft and be crafty about it. All those ISO, aperture and shutter speed. Did I mentioned something about lighting, white balance and composition? How about the rule of thirds, the camera settings and different kinds of photography. I wanted to be great at this. That's why I read couple of articles, subscribed to emails and watch online videos about it.
I'm also trying to be consistent again in writing, it's been awhile when I really posted an article about something that I'm passionate about.
I actually created a calendar about my writing and photography goals. It's more about being consistent and being creative and learning more. It's pushing myself to the limit. Somehow?
But above that, I'm learning new things that I never thought that I'm lacking to this point of my life. I'm talking about patience and forgiving and graceful. I was talking to my Mom and Dad earlier today and they happened to call out my attitude about my rant.
I was slapped in the face. It was a wake up call. I need to stand up and change for the better. You see, when life hits you hard about your wrongdoings, there's no other way, but to be a better person.
//Learning
//sebajisoka
No comments:
Post a Comment