He has been good to me. I'm learning more and more of how God do things, you know.
I have been blessed by amazing preaching and teaching by wonderful pastors and leaders.
I had my Victory Weekend and been baptized as a declaration of His goodness!
I have found new friends and leaders in Victory Groups.
I go to church with my girlfriend.
So Victory Alabang just celebrated their (Or should I say, "our?" - I'm still learning about this you know.) 20th anniversary! We have been blessed with the testimonies of those people who started the church in alabang, from planting and establishing. We heard the Word of God through Pastor Steve Murrell. Listen to the music of Barbie Almalbis and Quest who started to know about Christ in alabang.
I thank God for this church. They inspired me to grow deeply in my spirituality. But of course, I'll never forget to thank God for my original church its leadership, the Jesus Is Lord church. I have build relationships from different generation, I've been equipped through multiple conferences, summits, anniversaries, seminars and Sunday services that molded me to be who I am today. God may lead me to a different church but I know that God is leading the JILCW to a higher and deeper level.
//VictoryxEveryNation
//JesusIsLordChurchWorldwide
//sebajisoka



















No comments:
Post a Comment