Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2018

How's Your Soul?

Hey!

How is it going? Can I ask you something? 
How are you?
Hmm
No, really.
How are you, how's your soul?

We live in the age where we're aware that depression is real and it kills.
That there is hopelessness and despair. That there is a threat to life.

Where we see the outside happiness and not the inside-and-screaming-pain. It calls for help. What can I do? What can we do?

I don't know where depression is coming from and I know that it sucks and it should never exist. I don't have anything that I can offer but a listening ear and a sincere prayer.

We all know that sometimes life is harsh and judging, but not all. You can still find good people in this world, just know where to look. Someone loves you, don't believe that what they say that nobody loves you. That's a plain lie. Your family loves you, your classmates, workmates and friends. They do love you, and above all. God loves you. 

We're here to listen. Tap me, pinch me, call me. Just let me know. 

I don't know how many people can read this blog, I know that it's just a few but, I want you to know that I'm here. If you need help or someone that you can talk to, call me. And if you know someone, I encourage you to be the listening ear, not that judging one.

Hey!
How is it going? Can I ask you something again? 
How are you?
Hmm
No, really.
How are you, how's your soul?


//How'sYourSoul?
//sebajisoka

No comments: