Apparently, there are things that needed to be changed in my life.
When will be my turning point? That special event that we often see on success stories of different people in different fields.
When will I stop? That moment that we pause and think about the decisions that we're making.
When will I learn? That moment that we realize that everything has to change and it is for the better.
When will I stop being ashamed of what I believe in?
When will I stop listening to those voices that bring shame?
When will I stop being worried about what people think of me?
When will I stop being offended if their opinion is different from mine?
It bothers me that I'm bothered by all of these. What's my limitation? When will I explode? But in all honesty, we have to and need to be better. Success is continuous self-improvement. It's sharpening our mind, soul and body. But..
When will I start sharing my craft?
When will I start standing on what I believe in?
When will I start being careless of their thoughts on me?
When will I start accepting diversity?
When? And how?
//When
//sebajisoka
No comments:
Post a Comment