DAY # 3 (Tuesday, December 22, 2009)
MUSIC IN MY SOUL
Okay, I’ll put my attention to the songs.
Just So You Know by Jesse McCartney
This is a very nice love song, the first song I’ve heard from Jesse, that makes me a fan of him, I can relate to this song so much. Even the story in its music video, one of my favorite line in this song is “this feelings taking control of me and I can’t help it” yeah right, just so you know.
Until You’re Mine by Demi Lovato
I love this song; it is a story of a man/woman that’s longing for his/her love, that she/he must fight for what she/he feels. Until she’s/he’s mine. I must fight UNTIL YOU’RE MINE.
I’m Better Than Your Boyfriend by Davedays
What a cool song from Davedays, the song had 5 version, pop, pop/rock, acoustic, hardcore and rap. He tells a story about the inspiration of the song, he said that she met a girl and he’s in love with her, he sees her couple of times a week, but she’s got a boyfriend. And he says that He’s better than your boyfriend. And I say, I’M BETTER THAN YOUR BOYFRIEND.
Day Dream by Avril Lavigne
I also like Demi Lovato’s version of this song. A pop/rock song that talks about he’s/she’s daydream. Every time I hear this song, it makes me daydream. Coz you’re my DAYDREAM.
Everything Is Different Now by Stellar Kart
A song of stellar kart, a really good song, a heavy feeling comes every time I heard this song., it is made to say that everything is different now when God came to my life, and I forgot my life in past, when I was lost and you found me, and when I don’t know who I am then you told me I AM YOURS!
Bituin Garden by Aizo
Dahil tagalog ung kanta, magtatagalog din ako, isa to sa mga paboritong banda ko, at isa tong kantang to sa pinakapaboritong kanta ko simula pa nung high school. Pang chill ung kanta, eto ung gusto mong gawin kasama ung taong mahal mo, kakalimutan nyo ang mundo at magsasaya sa HARDIN NG MGA BITUIN.
Underneath The Waves by Hale
This is a very cool song, I don’t know what’s the story behind this song, but I used to sing this when I just thought of something, I’ve study the chords of the song so that I can play it in my guitar, the music is so great. Feel the essence of being in love. XD
Crush by Mandy Moore
I got crush on you, I hope you feel the way that I do, I get a rush when I’m with you, ohh I got a crush on you. Hey, do I need to explain this? Hmm, I love every words used here, and Mandy’s voice fits the song. I got a crush on you. Shhh!
Rule#1 (wag mong aaminin) by Overtone
--- ahm, wag muna ngaun, hindi pa an tamang oras pero kung alam mo ung kanta, it’s up to you. Hohoho!
I’d Do Anything By Simple Plan
This is where my mind sets, that I’d do anything for the one I love, this is a punk/rock song from one of the band simple plan, this is one of the song of my life. I will do anything to hold you in my mind and try to make you laugh and somehow I can put you in the past.
Tell Me By Sopiz
Sopiz, this is a band, the closest recording artist to me, and this song is simple but cool from the arrangements to the lyrics to the guitar riffs, the drum beats and to the blending of the instruments. Tell me what you feel tell me who I am for you, tell me what you mean.. just tell me… I love this part.
Jump Then Fall By Taylor Swift
This is a catchy song by Taylor Swift, the song talks about a person whose being INLOVE, and wishing that, that persons would fall in love with his/her too by JUMPING then FALL into. And I’ll catch you.
Me And Jesus by Stellar Kart
This is a song for a friend or to your love ones, a song for cheering up a pal, the lyrics says “someone loves you even when you don’t think so don’t you know, you got ME AND JESUS” for He will never leave you nor forsake you. And even when you feel so alone and unloved, you can call me and Jesus.
Hey someone read my blog today; it’s Justine, thanks tho. ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment