Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 2009 MOVIE REVIEW

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 2009 MOVIE REVIEW

Paranormal activity was a real life story, it really happen, they say…
Spooky!It is the life of a man(micah) and a woman(katie), living in one big house and of course the demon living with them.The movie was good, from the first to last, from the first day that the demon caught on cam, not literally caught on cam but his activities.
1st move (night #3, September 20, 2006)
The door just move, it swings, the windows are close, no blowing wind, it is just the door.
Oh! I just forgot something, a paranormal expert went into their house after night one, he said that there are no ghost in their house but DEMON, he said that they must fill the house with posiotive things,.
2nd move (night#5, September 22, 2006)
Katie just woke up, feels like she’s having a nightmare…
Wait.. mica just found something on the roof a picture, a burned picture of katie 15 years ago, I think?! They just can’t believe on what they saw. Then mica just put a powder on the floor for the footprints.
3rd move (night#18, October 5th, 2006)
Heavy footsteps, going up to the room, its getting closer, closer, closer then BOOM! The door shuts and the footsteps gone faster. Mica went closer to the door but the demons was crazy, he’s making rock of the door
WELCOME BACK PARANORMAL EXPERT
Paranormal expert: “woah, this is over powered…
I cannot help you…
Micah:do we need to leave the house now?
Paranormal expert: no leaving wont help..(Katie was just begging this guy to help them) I will help you but I can’t do this right now.
4th move (night # 19, October 6, 2006)
Their blanket(kumot), just blew up twice.
Hours later.. The lights on the roof just turned on then off, then there’s a shadow on their door. Scary huh?!
Then someone blows on katie’s ear.
The next morning, they’ve watch video clips, a woman eating her own arm.
5th move (night # 20, October 7, 2006)
Katie was pulled by the unseen demon, then she shouts micah, micah to get some help. Then when micah woke up, the door closed, micah followed them in a rush, I think Katie just pulled up to the roof(ouch),
The next day, Katie just found out that she’ve got a wound at her back.. hours later.
Katie was out of her mind, she’s not moving, holding a cross full of blood. Micah just healed the wound in her hand.
Micah asked Katie, that c’mon lets leave the house, she said, no I want to stay, tryst in me.
6th move(night #21, October 8, 2006)
Katie woke up, stand besides the bed looking into micah for how many hours, then she went down at 3:14am, then shouts, micah came to the rescue but Katie KILLED HIM. She went up with a knife, her shirt was full of blood. She sits besides the bed then rocks 3am to 9pm, then someone came in and saw micah, without life so, she called a police to get some help, moments later the police came. knock in, bust in, then the possession of Katie gone, the police thought that Katie would kill them so they shot her with a gun.
Here’s the conflict., I watched it on CD, my other friends wathched in on cinemas, they say that the ending was Katie just throw mica upstairs then the camera hit. She went over micah, smells it then she looks on cam!
Weird! If it is true, then which of the two?
I still want to watch it on cinemas…
*update*



oOoOoOopPpPzzzz
finally I’ve watched the alternate ending of the movie, scary than the one I saw, I watched it on youtube. I call it “KATIE’S DEMONIC LOOK” and the other one “POSSESS, SHOT, GOODBYE” but which of the two is the real ending?
It is the ending on cd! “POSSESS, SHOT, GOODBYE”
Btw here’s the link of the alternate ending…
paranormal activity alternate ending


okay, i was kidding. i cant find the alternate ending, it was removed by youtube due to copyright.
 here's the 2nd ending.

paranormal activity original ending


BOTTOMLINE!

I was too disappointed about the movie, why?
I just found out that the whole movie wasn’t true at all (I have’nt sleep for 2 days because of that movie, RAWR), proof? I’ve watched an interview of mica and Katie, what? They are alive? YES! They fooled us but good job for the 2 of them, they make me believe on what I saw. Two thumbs up ^_^
A low budget film..
HUGE SALE. AND A HIT!
Here’s the link on the interview I saw.
“Paranormal Activity\” Interview with Micah and Katie
Then I’ve heard that there might be a “paranormal 2”




wait, wait, wait..
another ending is out in youtube. creepy.
here's the link
paranormal activity alternate ending 3

i call it katie slits her throat.


trivia: the movie was filmed in the directors own house!

No comments: