Madalas man na parang
Aso at pusa giliw
Sa piling mo ako ay masaya
Ako'y alipin mo kahit hindi batid
Aaminin ko minsan ako'y manhid
Sana ay iyong naririnig
Sa 'yong yakap ako'y nasasabik
Aso at pusa giliw
Sa piling mo ako ay masaya
Ako'y alipin mo kahit hindi batid
Aaminin ko minsan ako'y manhid
Sana ay iyong naririnig
Sa 'yong yakap ako'y nasasabik
- Alipin – shamrock –
I know its weird but I have a schedule here every Sunday afternoon after the church service, I’m gonna take a rest in my home then here.
Just to unwind, it’s been 3 weeks now since the last time I went here.
So since it’s our vacation I scheduled a day to go here.
Just clearing my mind.
I went here hoping that I could write a good article. I accidentally look at the sky. Its 4pm, I saw the beautiful clouds in the sky. Good thing I brought the camera, I sat down on the nearest bench then looked at the people around.
I saw the kids are playing, there are adults playing baseball, and then I stood up to look for a better seat. While walking I heard this song “sana ay iyong naririnig, sayong yakap ako’y nasasabik.” I followed the music and sat on the bench where I could hear the song softly. On the right side, I only hear love songs and sad songs while on the left was a motorcycle playing Rap and Party song. I just ignore it, emo ako ngayon kea sad songs.
I’m waiting for the sunset; I want to feel the wonderful world, because they tell me that she’s not the only girl in the planet. Although she’s not the only girl on the planet, of course there’s my mom, my friends.
And I need her, I hate this car beside me, does the driver can’t see me here? Rawr.
Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up
I Believe Love and Obey GOD
♥sebajisoka.052.237.029♥

No comments:
Post a Comment