Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Mevon


nakita ko ng lahat ito
pinahihiwatig ng mata mo
salamat na lamang sayo
ohhhhhhh

nakita ko ng lahat ito
pinahihiwatig ng mata mo
salamat na lamang sayo
ohhhhhhh 

♫ Mata ♪ Mojofly ♫




Now you’re wondering
Who is Mevon?
Mevon is a friend of mine, a really really close friend.
And she’s one year old now.
I’m talking about this blog; I just want to call her Mevon. Who cares?

It’s been a year I’ve been sharing thoughts to this blog and it feels good when I publish a single post on it. And now she’s a part of my life.
More than a job, she’s like a TV show that I needed to update monthly, weekly, or even daily.

I also have the responsibility to take care of her.
Not because I have to, but I love it.
I love what I am doing.

Since Mevon is one year old and she’s pretty old. I’m gonna make some changes.


Galvanized into action
            - The escapade of a surviving purple heart



Heart on static
Mind on Electropositive
Life On Purpose

Falling in the Rhythm of God’s Love
Rockin’ and Believin’ in JESUS
Walking with God

IBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why mevon???

Jabes Aquino said...

la maisip e.
Mevon - reverse..
Novem.. buh. haha. getch?