Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

where should i sit at lunch?

 Oh, no I do not hook up,
up I go slow
So if you want me,
I don’t come cheap
Keep your thing in your pants,
your heart on your sleeve
Oh, no I do not hook up,
up I fall deep
Cause the more that you try,
the harder I’ll fight


-      I do not hook up – Kelly Clarkson –



I’m done reading a book called “where should I sit at lunch (the ultimate 24/7 guide to surviving the high school years) by Harriet S. Mosatche and Karen Unger” I bought it to book sale at festival mall alabang, actually I’m already finish the book for about 3 weeks ago. I just always forget to blog this.

I learned a lot of this through this book, although I’m a college student some of the topics in the book can apply also in college. One more thing the book is on American culture, so some stuffs they talk about is somewhere I cannot relate to. But it’s so good. It has so many quotations from the high school students and college students who graduated from high school of course.

These are the topics in the book:

Body Stuffs: deal with it
The Inner You: keep it true
Parents, Privacy and Parties: Find the balance
The Friendship Game: where should I sit at lunch?
Heart Smart: Love, Sex and Common Sense
Teachers, Tests and to do lists: Tackle them
Jobs, Internships and Mentors: Work them in your Life
Manage Your Life: Get Results and Do More
The Pressure’s On: Stay True to you
Above and Beyond: Do the Right Thing

It’s the table of contents though.
This has been my guide when I’m having real trouble with my friends, Love, Common sense, the Jabes inside, the body stuffs and some other stuff.

When I’m reading the book, its like I don’t want to stop reading, its so good and full of information, and the thing that made me stop reading it is when my mom saw me reading this book at 2:00 in the morning.

Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up



iBLoG
I Believe Love and Obey GOD
sebajisoka.052.237.029

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool book! adik k n s mga ganyang klaseng book ahh.. read chicken soup for the teenage soul! :))

Jabes Aquino said...

hahaha! oo nga e..
biglaan, biglang napahilig sa books.
hmm.. yan, ung chicken soup 4 teenage soul. gusto ko din basahin, tagal ko na din hinahanap nyan e, wula sa nat'l bookstore.. wulang teenage soul.. hai.. anu ba yang sayo? 1 or 2? peram! XP